Story Dynamics ®
> Services > Trainings > Ancient Art Professionals > Outcomes of the Program
The Soul of Hope
Workshp In a Box
Finding & Creating
Story In Society
Work with Stories
Email this page to a friend
Outcomes of the Program
Storytelling - An Ancient Tool for the Modern Professional
You will be more able to:
You will become aware of:
- streamline your written and oral presentations
- respond to the responses of your listeners
- convey the essence of complicated situations
- focus on your MIT (Most Important Thing)
- match your manner to your message
- persuade non-coercively
As a company you will be in a position to:
- the diversity-friendly nature of story
- the appeal of the specific
- the multi-dimensionality of oral language
- the power of the image
- the persuasiveness of what listeners create themselves
- the paradoxes of meaning in story and ordinary talk
- apply the lessons of story, image, intention, and relationship to the content of your work.
- use each other as helpers in efficiently shaping your communications
- clarify the story your company intends to embody.
TOP OF PAGE
HOME . SERVICES .
PUBLICATIONS . STORIES .
152 Wenonah Road, Longmeadow, MA 01106 U.S.A.
Phone: (781) 837-1940
Alternate Phone (rings the same line): (413) 754-6728
Fax (toll-free): (888) 300-6665
This page was last updated on Friday, November 28, 2003
Copyright©2003 Doug Lipman