The Image Riding™ Process is a sure-fire way to access your innate story-making creativity.
What would you pay to learn how to create all the stories you ever will need? What would it be worth to you to have first-hand, undeniable evidence of your own abundant creativity? What if you could access your creativity whenever you needed it?
The Image Riding Process involves four basic parts:
"A real creative catalyst!"
|"The workshop was a real creative catalyst for me. You exposed me to a creative process, then provided a safe place to try it out, and finally prompted me to arrange my life to allow this process to continue. The memory of it makes me feel safe, valued and creative. Thank you!" - Robin Shulte, Orlando, FL
- Understand the creative process and what gets in its way.
- Through carefully constructed exercises, gain positive experiences of what it is like to "think around" each of the six major obstacles to your creativity.
- Using five Rules of the Image Road to keep you on track, allow images to come to you that are related to a theme, topic, or project you have chosen.
- Integrate the story images you have experienced into your artistic expression - whether it's writing, oral telling, or another artform altogether.
|"I found my way to my source of images! As I hoped when signing up for the workshop, the availability of these images will help my future plans to write, as well as brighten my days. Since the workshop, I have felt lifted up and joyous about life!" - Kate Harris, Atlanta, GA|
You will receive 22 monthly lessons in your choice of formats (online, or on CD), of my talks during a complete three-and-a-half day workshop, including:
- All the information you need to understand this process.
- The background and history of this process, including its use by well-known authors, inventors, and theoretical scientists!
- All my explanations of the obstacles you are likely to face, and the ways to circumvent them.
- All the stories I tell to elucidate the process.
- My instructions for each exercise, leading you step-by-step through the process.
- Questions and answers with the workshop participants, as you learn from my alternative explanations and personalized responses.
In addition, as a Regular Member you will receive these essential aids to help you learn the process easily and quickly:
- Complete written instructions for each exercise.
- Special hints and comments, to help you succeed at each one.
- My diagrams of the process and the obstacles to it.
- A full-color 8.5"x11" poster of the 5 Rules.
- A laminated Pocket Image-Riding Guide.
- Access to the special member-only web site and forums, which includes the Buddy Board (for finding Image Riding and coaching buddies), your own Member Announcements, copies of the written handouts, places to post and read questions and answers about the process as well as member experiences with each of the exercises, etc.
As a Deluxe Edition member, you will get all of the above, plus over $325 in bonuses and features:
- A special 3-ring binder to store your exercises, transcriptions, and even special pages for your CDs ($25 value; CD format only).
- Transcriptions of the lessons and bonus calls ($100 value; over 250 pages in all)
- A discount certificate worth $75 off any product or online course on my store
- A certificate worth one individual, 30-minute, telephone coaching call with me ($125 value).
"Helped me…and my school kids"
|"Excellent! Helped me see more clearly the
images of the stories I tell and helped my school kids with their imaging — which
will help with their writing. Gave me more confidence in my imaging during
telling and my abilities to convey those images to others."—Gene
Toncray, Fort Myers, FL
Shipping and Handling
There is no shipping, of course, for the online version.
For the CD version, on the other hand, monthly shipping and handling in the U.S. is $6.85. Note: The first month's shipping and handling for Deluxe, which includes the 3-ring notebook and CD sleeves, etc., is $8.85. (To Canada or Mexico: shipping and handling is $10.95 each month, including the first. For other countries, please contact me. or simply proceed in the checkout process. You'll be shown the full shipping for your first issue before you have to confirm your purchase.)
First of all, you can quit at any time—and keep the bonuses I gave you.
Further, I am so confident that you will learn to access your internal source of images, that I will guarantee that you are satisfied. If you listen to the lessons and do the online exercises, you will learn everything I claim you will—or I'll return every cent you've paid (exclusive of overseas postage).
Questions? Please contact me!
Please send me a message using my contact form if you have any questions about this course!
Yours in storytelling,
|1. Format and edition: