A Complete Storytelling "Course-in-a-Box" for Absolute Beginners
by Doug Lipman
Guaranteed to teach you to tell stories effectively and with ease - or I'll refund your complete purchase price AND pay you an extra $50 to compensate you for wasting your time! (You can't lose.)
What you will learn
This Toolkit will cover a lot of ground, but there is no fluff in it. You can expect to learn the key practical elements of the following subjects:
- Starting out as a storyteller, with no prior knowledge about the subject
- Learning a story without memorizing
- How to practice a story
- The five key tools for accellerating story development
- Four secrets for captivating your listeners
- The five main ways to be boring (and how to avoid them)
- Three tools for making your stories meaningful
- How to teach through your stories
- How to find, shape, and tell a life-experience story
- Taking a story off the printed page
- Adapting a folktale
- The "organic way" to grow a story from scratch
- Three keys to story structure
- Starting off your story
- Giving your story a satisfying conclusion
- The role of body language
- Expressing emotion in a story
- Creating character voices without straining your vocal cords
- Developing your storytelling imagination
- What to focus on while you're telling
- How to relate to your audience
- How to get helpful feedback obn your storytelling
- Dealing with "Performance Anxiety" and gaining confidence in your storytelling
- Where to find resources for advancing your storytelling beyond the basics.
Consider the Deluxe Version—for even easier learning
To make doubly sure that you succeed, I'm offering you the option of the Deluxe version, which includes everything in the Regular version, but also:
- Written transcriptions of all four lessons
- Written transcriptions of all four coaching/question-and-answer calls.
If you prefer to read (rather than listen to) the lessons and coaching calls, the Deluxe version lets you do so. Even if you listen to all the lessons (which I recommend), you'll find the transcriptions invaluable for note-taking and review.
- A certificate good for a half-hour, individual coaching call with me.
If there is some obstacle in your way, you can use that individual coaching call to blast through it.
I charge $110 for a 30-minute coaching call. Since the Deluxe version costs only an extra $50, this is a no-brainer! One way to think of it is that you'll get coaching at a 50% discount—and over 150 pages of transcriptions free!
Choose the format and edition
of this complete toolkit
that work best for you:
|Binder, CD, etc.
||$197 plus shipping1
||$247 plus shipping2
Shipping rates for the U.S. as of July, 2011 (international rates are available and depend on your country; please notice during the check-out process):
There is no shipping, of course, for the Online format.
(I also offer a monthly version that lets you get this product in 8 monthly installments.)
How to Take Advantage of My Experience and My Guarantee
To take advantage of this, select your edition below (Regular or Deluxe). Then add this Toolkit to your cart and checkout. You'll get access to all seven hours of recordings, 150+ pages of transcriptions (Deluxe edition), interactive exercises, forums, and more.
I promise that your communication—and therefore your life—will never be the same!
Yours in storytelling,
I am so confident of how I have learned to teach the basics of storytelling, that I will guarantee that you are satisfied. If you listen to the lessons and do the online exercises, you will learn to tell stories. You will gain the benefits I have described.
If, having use the Toolkit, you don't agree that you've learned to tell stories, just tell me. I'll refund every penny you paid. And I will pay you an extra $50, just to compensate you for having wasted your time!
|2. Choose Your Edition: