"When my hand-picked crew of international coaches was about to begin a critical mission, I chose Doug Lipman to help train them further." - Cheryl deCiantis, Center for Creative Leadership, Brussels, Belgium.
With Executive Coaching, you get the very best I have to offer: Flexibility, priority scheduling, and all the extras - all for a flat fee with no hidden extras. (The only "extra": if you are calling from outside the U.S., you'll pay for the cost of the call. Inside the U.S.? I can call you.)
You have a demanding schedule. Many people are clamoring for your time. You need to maximize the benefit from the time you spend with me. Therefore, I offer Executive Coaching with these benefits:
All my coaching sessions guarantee absolute confidentiality.
- Unlimited rescheduling at your convenience. In other words, if you have to miss a call because of an emergency, we'll just reschedule. No questions asked.
- Partial hour calls, pro-rated! For example, if you only have time for a 20-minute call - or if you're interrupted in the middle of a longer scheduled call - you'll still have 40 minutes left on your hour for future use.
- No charge for preparation. If you'd like me to prepare for our session by watching a video of you, listening to an audio, or reading your written materials, that time is included in the hourly rate.
- Priority scheduling. I will accommodate your schedule, including distant time zones. Executive coaching calls can almost always be scheduled within one week - sometimes even more quickly.
I will help you with whatever issue is keeping you from your goals:
I have worked with executives from five continents, ranging from top executives in multi-nationals, to owners of small and medium sized businesses, to directors of non-profits and government agencies.
- Needing accurate, concise information about stories, storytelling, or oral communication.
- Needing help fleshing out or zeroing in on the meaning of a story.
- Issues around performance anxiety, evaluation, etc.
- Maintaining the balance of authority and vulnerability as you tell.
- ...Or anything else that may be holding back your ability to use this key form of communication - to assist in personal, organizational, or societal transformation.
Save: Register for four sessions (to be scheduled at your convenience) and get one free!
"While Lipman's work is grounded in the storytelling revival, the principles, structures, and techniques are suitable for helping people of all ages improve at any kind of communication." - The Catalyst Centre, Toronto, Canada
|Save on additional hours:
|To redeem a coupon: